Ways you can financially support Valley Family Center
Mail us a Check
- Contribute by sending us a check by mail or in person to:
- Valley Family Center 302 S. Brand Blvd.San Fernando, CA 91340
- Tax ID # 95-4105054
What does my donation do?
- $50.00 allows one child to receive tutoring assistance for one week.
- $125.00 provides three sessions of family counseling.
- $250.00 allows one parent to complete a parent education course and raise healthier happier children.
- $1,000 will enable a victim of abuse to receive counseling and support services.
- $10,000 allows the Center to provide all services and programs for one week.
- $25,000 would allow for the hiring of a part-time therapist for one full year.
How does my donation make a difference?
- Helps us serve more clients
- Helps us provide new support groups to respond to clients’ needs
- Helps us maintain our building
- Helps us provide training for our staff
- Helps us expand programs and outreach in the community
- Helps us provide additional therapeutic services to children and adolescents.
- Helps us support children in need of specialized services
- Helps us provide our clients with affordable therapy services.
- Helps us provide tutoring services to kids in our community.
- Helps us provide educational support programs such as school counseling services to our local schools.
Other ways you can donate to Valley Family Center
Cars 4 Causes
- Are you looking to get rid of your old car, truck, boat, RV or motorcycle? Looking to make a tax-free donation? Arrange a pick up with Cars4Causes, designate Valley Family Center, and the value of the car will be donated to Valley Family Center. The vehicle may be refurbished and sold or donated to a family in need
- Donate online Click Here
- Or call 1-800-766-CARE (800-766-2273)
Club Card Rewards
Sign up HERE to link your Ralphs Club giving to Valley Family Center. Valley Family Center’s ID number is 81861. Click on the Ralphs logo above to download a letter, and take to Ralphs.