Volunteer with Us!
Volunteers are STARS at Valley Family Center! Volunteer individually or with your work or school group and help others in need! Currently, volunteers are needed to help with the following tasks:
- Help in a class or support group for adults or children
- Tutor a child in the Learning Center
- Join the Board of Directors
- Provide science lessons to children in the Learning Center
- Help with bulk mailings
- Help plan and organize Fundraising Events
- Take photos at our fundraisers
- Administrative tasks—answering phones, filing, shredding, data entry
- Bring a group to paint the building or help with special events
- Coordinate an in-kind donation drive–school supplies, office supplies, beauty products, healthy snacks, toys and games and art supplies are always welcome
- Interested in doing something else? Contact us with your ideas!
Valley Family Center has a variety of opportunities for staff, volunteers and interns. Please contact us at (818) 365-8588 for more information on current openings.